||What can you
do to help?
- Think ahead and pick a designated driver when you
plan to be drinking.
- Call a cab for yourself or your friends.
- Be aware of suspicious driving such as weaving,
erratic braking, speeding or driving too slowly, wide turns, no headlights, running
traffic signs or lights--Call the police with the license number and description of the
- 80% of all drunk driving crashes occur between 8pm
and 8am--drive defensively.
- Wear your seat belts and make your passengers wear
them. Make sure your children are wearing their seat belts,or securely fastened in their
car or booster seats. Check with your local police department and car seat documentation
about what weight and age your child should be for a car or booster seat.
- Write letters voicing your opinions , take a stand in
conversations, ask public officials their opinions and let them know, vote.
- Join MADD and volunteer your time.
YES, I'M MADD.
Please enroll me in the fight against alcohol and other drug impaired driving.
For information, questions or
comments about MADD email email@example.com
For web site related
questions,problems or comments email firstname.lastname@example.org
web site design &
maintenance donated by:
Cat-Car Productions Web Design